9 September 2011

Other Story


Some day I'll be good enough


Want to be good enough so you can be confident
But all I have is just normal...general...
The truth is you're still hesitating
still not giving me your heart
I'm worried that you will meet someone that loves you just the same
so please... you

Please do not say you love anyone
Can you wait for me, for the day I'm good enough
Just give me some time. It won't be too long

You're a good person, wanted by everyone
You're the only person, dreamed about by everyone
And I'm still serious. I'll do it with all my heart.
I'll do as good as I've thought because I want us to be together
So please I'm asking... you

Please do not say you love anyone
Can you wait for me, for the day I'm good enough
Can you give me some time?

You...I just want us to be in love
And I'll make it. One day.
So please don't have anyone. Just wait for me.

I'm still standing my ground. I want to be with you. So please... you
Please wait for me. Can you wait for me?



***


Klik disini untuk cerita lebih lanjut

No comments: